Public Schedule of Mayor Levar M. StoneyTuesday, April 25 – Friday, April 28
Tuesday, April 25
– Noon Mayor to attend State of the Port 2017 Luncheon at The Boathouse at Rocketts Landing- 4708 E. Old Main St.
– 1 p.m. Mayor to attend Richmond Times Dispatch Public Square at 300 E. Franklin St.
– 5:30 p.m. Mayor to attend GRACRE/Venture Richmond Downtown Development Forum at Main Street Station- 1500 E. Main St.
– 6 p.m. Mayor to attend 3rd Precinct Town Hall Meeting at First Baptist Church- 2709 Monument Ave.
Wednesday, April 26
– 7:30 a.m. Mayor to deliver remarks at the Alzheimer’s Association Breakfast Luncheon at Short Pump Hilton Hotel- 12042 W. Broad St.
– 10:15 a.m. Mayor to attend Senior Games at Byrd Park Tennis Courts- 601 S. Sheppard St.
– 11 a.m. Mayor to make Economic Development Announcement at 1400 Commerce Rd.
Thursday, April 27
– 7:30 a.m. Mayor to speak at Rotary Club of Innsbrook at The Place- 4036 Cox Rd.
– 4:30 p.m. Mayor to attend Club Carytown event at Hometown Realty- 3027 W. Cary St.
– 6:10 p.m. Mayor to attend Boards and Commissions Volunteer Appreciation Event at City Hall- 900 E. Broad St., 1st Floor
– 6:45 p.m. Mayor to attend Councilman Agelasto’s 5th District Meeting at William Byrd Park – Roundhouse- 600 S. Boulevard
– 7:30 p.m. Mayor to attend Virginia Home for Boys & Girls Donor Appreciation Dinner at Bolling Haxal House- 211 E. Franklin St.
Friday, April 28
– 8 a.m. Mayor to attend Capital Region Collaborative Organizing Council Meeting at Council Chambers- 900 E. Broad St., 2nd Floor